I invite you to call me at any time to receive a free, no obligation, Opinion of Value (in writing) for the current market value of your condo. After viewing your property, and doing the necessary research, I will give you a specific suggested price at which to list the property, based on comparative sales in your building.
At our initial meeting we will also discuss commission, and what I will do to market your home. I offer one of the most comprehensive marketing plans in the business; I always make an extra effort to promote my listings.
The following is my MARKETING PLAN, which is flexible and can be varied depending on the unique features of the property:
- Once a new listing is received by my office, the information is immediately paged to all Royal LePage agents in Central Toronto.
- Depending on your condominium corporation's regulations, a sign may be placed on the property.
- The listing appears on the Toronto Real Estate Board database, for all agents in Toronto.
- I use a digital camera to take colour photos of your home.
- I prepare a colour feature sheet which is made available for everyone who attends a showing. These will also be distributed to other downtown agents specializing in condos in your area.
- the photo tour appears on the award winning www.royallpage.ca for worldwide exposure and over 40 million visits per month, as well as on my own website and Trebnet and MLS.ca
- Advertising is placed in The Globe and Mail, or whichever publication you prefer
- An afternoon, weekday Open House is held for other agents, and weekend open houses for the public (at your request).
- I attend regular meetings at the Condo Network and at Royal LePage, to discuss my listings with other agents.
- A computerized record of showings is maintained and you receive periodic updates with agent comments and buyer feedback.